School Toilet Refurbishment
Project Title: School Toilet Refurbishment
Project Value: £50,000
Kelray were appointed to complete a male and female toilet refurbishment at a high school in Bargoed. The toilets were tired and in need of updating so Kelray provided a new modern solution. All work had to be completed whilst the school was closed.
- Demolished existing walls and reconstructed new walls to form boys and girls toilets;
- Took out existing damaged suspended ceiling tiles and replaced with new tiles and grid;
- Removed asbestos containing floor tiles, self-levelled floor and fitted Altro Walkway hard wearing vinyl flooring and coving;
- Took out all existing sanitary ware and replaced with new, including cubicles and vanity units;
- Fitted IPS duct panelling to all cisterns;
- Tiled all walls including male and female symbols included as signage;
- Fitted new heating and installed a new ventilation system;
- New LED lighting installed throughout.