Carpenters Needed ASAP
** CARPENTERS NEEDED **
We are expanding due to new orders and we are looking for highly skilled, experienced, flexible minded and motivated Carpenters to join our team providing a first class service to our customers.
Are you up for a new and exciting challenge? Are you ready to join and be innovated with our Team - Exciting times ahead for KELRAY LTD.
Click 'read more' to see the full post.
Experience of working in a clean factory environment would be advantageous.
As a key member of our Operations Team, you will carry out carpentry works to the highest quality standards. You will be required to meet working deadlines, be available to work additional hours and cover overtime work when necessary on weekends.
You will need to ensure compliance with management systems, Company and customer standards, statutory Acts and Regulations.
You need to be customer focused and have your own tools.
The role will require you to have excellent carpentry skills to carry out the following:
- Refurbishment works
- New works
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry
- suspended ceilings
- kitchen fitting
- office partitioning
- all other works associated with carpentry.
- Essential: previous experience in a similar role,
- Desirable: NVQ3 or equivalent,
- You must be able to demonstrate relevant site based experience,
- Minimum of 5 years experience,
- Full UK driving license preferably clean with no points.
These are the skills you will need to have:
- A good technical background in construction is essential,
- Industry experience in the role of an experienced Carpenter,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Be a team player with a can do attitude, outgoing, polite, energetic, patient, eager, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- A practical and logical mind with a methodical way of thinking and organising,
- A creative and innovate approach to problem solving,
- Negotiation and team working skills and the ability to motivate and lead your apprentices/trainees,
- Flexible with regard to working hours to meet the requirements of our customers,
- Full UK driving license is essential.
Working as an integral part of the KELRAY LTD Team, you will be developing positive and professional working relationships with work colleagues, customers, suppliers and sub contractors.
- Planning ahead
- Taking responsibility
- Customer focus
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Honest and contentious
- Be available to work weekends.
For the right qualified Carpenter this will be an excellent opportunity in your local area, it is ideal for someone based in South Wales:
- Full permanent employment after completing a successful probation period,
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays,
- Use of a company vehicle during working hours
- Salary exceeds National Minimum Living Wage and dependant on candidate proven experience
- Extra hours and overtime work available.
Location: Based in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales.
Contract Type: Permanent and Temporary Contracts
Start Date/s: Immediate
Salary: In excess of National Minimum Living Wage, subject to skills and proven experience
Contact: Emma Alexander, Company Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 28/08/2018 midnight.
Interviews to be held throughout from 16/08/2018 to 31/08/18, maybe extended into September depending on the response/availability of candidates.